Here are some September happenings:
First day of school!
Lindsey in 4th grade
Katelyn in 2nd grade
Brandon off to middle school! 6th grade
At the doughnut shop with some friends....my tradition on the first day of school after I drop all of the kids off. It's a little bit of a sad day for me, so I drown my sorrows in a doughnut.....or two. :)
This little boy loves when Daddy comes home from work!
Here is what the girls and I worked on together. They wanted to make their own aprons, so we went to the fabric store and they picked out their own fabrics. These are very personalized. :)
Silly faces
Here are some of the crayons that I found in the cereal. Thanks Weston!
Ice cream!
Ready to roll!
Enjoying the sunshine
Brandon getting creative and tying three things together. Fun, and a little dangerous!
Last short hair cut before starting to grow it out a little.
Love it when they make music together!
Fabulous lunch with two of my favorite ladies.....Jen and Stephannie. I served with them both in the Stake Relief Society Presidency.
Scout hike with Brandon and Justin
Dylan at a tea party birthday party
The girls went with Justin on a hike all by themselves and had fun!
Here is the flyer for my October concert with Ensign. We did Beethoven's 9th, which was very challenging.
After the concert
Katelyn is very determined to pick blackberries, rain or shine.














No comments:
Post a Comment