Does anyone out there get excited about little things? Things like, a bathroom coming together a little bit more....well I do.
It makes me happy! :)


Who wouldn't get excited about a little bit of decorative stuff at Ross that makes the bathroom smell lovely?

Sometimes it is the little things.
5 comments:
That is very happy Jenn! What a welcoming bathroom. You're so good at finding fabulous things!
Oh, that is totally exciting! I'll bet you take an extra long glance at that adorable shelf every time you walk by, don'cha?
I would. :)
Cute bathroom and congratulations on having a boy! I didn't even know you were pregnant.
congrats on the boy! I bet you are all pretty excited. I love seeing everything you have been doing to your house!
It's all about the little details that make a big difference! Congratulations on your upcoming baby. That is so exciting! It looks like you are doing well. :)
Post a Comment