I had to make a bunch of play dough for a mutual activity tonight, and I was very surprised to see what Brandon had done all by himself. Good job buddy!
Amy, our activity was combined with the young men. We divided them up into groups, and they had a sculpture making competition....they had to make sculptures to represent this year's theme - being "steadfast and immovable, always abounding in good works." They actually came up with lots of creative sculptures - anchors, big trees, the 10 commandments, and the temple. I was impressed and they had a lot of fun! Now my kids have a lot of play dough to play with.
2 comments:
Impressive! Now I'm curious what did you used playdough in Mutual for? :) Can you tell I need ideas?
Amy, our activity was combined with the young men. We divided them up into groups, and they had a sculpture making competition....they had to make sculptures to represent this year's theme - being "steadfast and immovable, always abounding in good works." They actually came up with lots of creative sculptures - anchors, big trees, the 10 commandments, and the temple. I was impressed and they had a lot of fun! Now my kids have a lot of play dough to play with.
Post a Comment