We had a fun Halloween this year. The kids made costumes out of what we had around the house, and it worked out great! Dylan got to dress up for his preschool class, I pulled the kids out an hour early so we could go trick or treat at Amazon and meet Justin's new co-workers, and then we came home to go around the neighborhood. The kids had a good time.
Here's Dylan and Katelyn standing by their works of art
Here we are visiting Amazon
And here are the kids ready for round #2. Lindssey was a gypsy, Katelyn was a pirate, Brandon was.....I'm not sure. It kept changing. But he loved wearing the wig and my striped socks! And Dylan was a cowboy. We tried making Weston a cat, but he didn't like that too much. He also wiped his black nose onto my white cardigan when we got to Amazon, so I gave up on his costume at that point.

No comments:
Post a Comment