We haven't had our family pictures taken for two years, so we were definitely due. We had a fun time taking them, despite the rain that dampened our hair about 10 minutes into it. Luckily it didn't really start raining harder until we were finished.
Here are the family pictures we are deciding on to put on our wall over the piano. Please vote! :)
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
And here are some others that I like and am deciding on to put around the house
I'm going to have a hard time deciding which ones to put in our other frames!

































14 comments:
Oh, I really like them all. What a cute cute cute family you have!!! We sure miss you guys! I vote #3 and #6!
Love all the smiles! You have wonderful kids for taking photos, all smiling and looking so cute!!! Dylan is looking so great!
#2. Loved all of them.
I loved all the pictures. #3 and #4 are my favorite. All the kids are so cute. Love you.
Oh my goodness those are darling! What cute kids! My vote is 3 or 4.
I like #2, #3, and #5. These are all so happy! Your little ones are growing way too fast!
#3 for sure! I love that Lindsey is holding Dylan's hand and at least he's looking at the camera, even if he's not smiling.
Gorgeous pictures you guys! I'm voting for 3 or 4. I like pictures closer up. I want to see the people more than the surroundings. Hope you are doing great!
I like #3 because it is more close up. These are precious! Such a darling family.
Umm, I can't decide between 2, 4 and 6. They are all great and I love the ones of the kids. It's great to see little Dylan with some chub, so glad he is doing well. Love you and miss you.
Well, good luck making a decision! I vote the ones that are closer up. Maybe you need about 6 different frames on that wall displaying all of them! =)
#2
I love them all! Gorgeous family! I especially love the one of you and Justin holding Dylan. So precious.
I love them all! That does have to be a tough choice. I can't believe how grown up your two oldest look! They are definitely not little kids anymore, they're BIG kids. Wow! What a good looking family :)
Post a Comment