Leaves are falling all around,
on the house tops on the ground....
The colors here have just been breathtaking! The kids enjoyed a great time raking and then playing in the leaves at my parents' house where there is no shortage of falling leaves.





Katelyn even got in on the putting leaves on Aunt Erin's head action. Nice, Erin!



I think the adults at least were tired by the end of it.

4 comments:
Leaves can be SO much fun!! :)
Chantelle
That looks awkward, but the rest of them are cute!
What fun pictures. We have SO many leaves that I stress about getting them taken care of instead of playing in them. So thanks for the reminder that I need to have "play" time too. Of course it makes it hard with all the rain and no grass. Lashelle
What cute pictures! Leaves are so fun.
Post a Comment